Technology for your performance
Topkapi's Webserv2 module offers unlimited access to mimics, curves, alarms, histories and reports without the need to install specific components on the consultation terminal. Easy to deploy, it provides a concrete response to the performance and security needs linked to the new challenges of Industry 4.0.
Webserv2 in a few figures
More details on Topkapi's Webserv2
Webserv2 was developed to adapt to the client’s IT environment regardless of its constraints. Whether in terms of implantation, accessibility or nature of the client stations used, there is a Topkapi solution suited to your needs (see Range).
Particular care was given to touch screen browsing devices – smartphones, tablets – while considering the constraints linked to screen size and user interactions linked to this type of equipment (more particularly zooming and view scrolling modes, as certain controls accessible with the mouse on a classical computer may be unusable with a small-sized screen and/or a pointing device of the touch-screen type).
Installing the Webserv2 module requires no particular IT skills, and the Topkapi application requires no configuration with regard to the Web. A modification of the Topkapi application is taken into account by Webserv2 without particular intervention.
AREAL has integrated the ANSSI recommendations on security of SCADA systems in the development of Webserv2:
- Secured connections:
- Between Web client and Web server – https, SSL
- Between Web server and Topkapi – WCF, TLS, with a certificate
- Protection against the modification of executable programs
2. User authentication:
- It is inherited from the Topkapi application: secured account checking
- No mechanism specific to Webserv2
- Advanced management of user categories and roles, LDAP and Active-Directory support
- SSO ready (please call)
- Traceability of Web thin clients connections
- Traceability of operator actions on Web thin clients
- Advanced use of alarm/log views (filters and sorting on the fly)
- Accomplished interactivity with the real-time database
- Management of acknowledgments/inhibitions
- Management of remote controls similar to the fat client
- Smooth real-time animations: mimics, real-time database and log / alarm views
- Evolved graph presentation interface: cursor / scrolling / zoom
- Integrated zoom and pan management: processing performed client side
- Layers Management
- Support of the browsing window
- Local configuration of the web site parameters for safety purposes
- New viewing interface for the reports
- Local running of the web server on the same machine as the Topkapi server, or
- Remote operation on a machine other than the Topkapi server
- Multi-site support (a single portal for several independant Topkapi servers)
- For a perfectly safe installation, install the web server on a dedicated machine in the DMZ zone. However, the security level remains very high with a server installed on the same station as Topkapi
- Hosting: customer premises or hoster
Topkapi: multi-sector software platform
Find out how our SCADA solution meets the needs of your business sector: challenges, functional advantages, business applications, concrete cases of use.