Acquire data from non-standard sources
This communication protocol makes it possible to use Webservices (such as the REST API), to acquire data in emails or text files, to use the MQTT transport layer, etc. AREAL enriches Topkapi's data acquisition capabilities as and when needed by proposing new libraries.
In concrete terms, you can therefore, for example
- Acquire data on SIGFOX network by interfacing with the API(1) (Webservice) proposed by the operator
- Acquire data on the LoRa network operated by interfacing with the APIs(1) (Webservices) offered by the operators Orange (Live Objects) and Bouygues (Objenious)
- Interface with any type of data portal hosted in the cloud or "on premise" with an API(1): French weather forecast, RTE(2), connected object manufacturers, etc.
- Use the MQTT transport layer encountered with many connected object manufacturers
(1) API: Application Programming Interface
(2) RTE: Réseau de transport d'électricité
Topkapi: multi-sector software platform
Find out how our SCADA solution meets the needs of your business sector: challenges, functional advantages, business applications, concrete cases of use.